ca18et manifold

been trying to find images of a ca18et manifold, and from the few bad pics i can find ive been thinking that maybe with a few tiny alterations it could work on the qg engine...... anyone else noticed this or am i about to be shot down :D any ways, i did have a manifold lying around until a couple of months ago :mad:

I was planning to buy a SR20DET Manifold fron maybe a GTiR or S14/14a/15 and getting a GQ15DE gasget and taking it to my dads mates place. I was planning to get him to cut the flanges off the Manifold and custom a QG15DE Flange.

I would get him to custon the flanges or get another QG15DE manifold and cut and joint it to that.

Darren

The ports on the SR engines and QG are completely different spacing wise so good luck with that.

As for the CA18 - QG18...I dunno, maybe worth a bash?

I'll pop the bonnet on the Bluebird Turbo tonight and see if I can get you a pic :)

James.

well qg is four bolts on each branch, wheras the ca18et, is only 3, but a lil bit of bodgery and i think it may work.........

The ports on the SR engines and QG are completely different spacing wise so good luck with that.

As for the CA18 - QG18...I dunno, maybe worth a bash?
true but im sure a good welding place can make you a custom one. I am just thinking of a SR20DET manifold as it will be cheaper to make.

Back
Top Bottom