Check this out - VIDEO SR20VE

My mods are: 2.5" exhaust, Pod filter and that's it. The Greddy Mss controls the 2 points of vvl. Nothing more nothing less. I have removed the cat. converter also. Everything else is stock.Not even headers and stufff. Oh I'm running on 15"s

To be honest, with no disrespect to papakias, that seems like its speeded up on the video. I really cant see how its that fast compared to Paul D's when it has no mods, its basically the same spec as Pauls car.

Mick

bouncing the limmiter in first gear will lose you time in any car..from the video looks like you did 100kmh in 6 secs! probaly 15 secs to get to 190kmh? is that right?

I didn't count the 0-100 etc etc, but the video is pretty much real and never cheated. I don't understand why you think this. My tranny is from the sr16ve if that's a weird thing for you, and 195/55/15 wheels. I'm honest and I have no reason to lie.

Im not saying your cheating or lying, I was merely comparing it to Pauls car, which has the same setup as yours practically and isn't near as fast as your car.

Mick

Different cars, with different people driving them do drive differently..... no two cars will be the same. I know it is the same engine but theres so many varibles to set the same engines apart.

no point in dissing him, hes on here the same as anyone else, maybe he was going down a long greek hill :P while gettin a tan

papakias said:
I didn't count the 0-100 etc etc, but the video is pretty much real and never cheated. I don't understand why you think this. My tranny is from the sr16ve if that's a weird thing for you, and 195/55/15 wheels. I'm honest and I have no reason to lie.

i wasnt saying you were lying just wondering if you had times it...i did it ruffly from the video.

Looks very cool, it doesnt look speeded up either, you can clearly see when the cam change is as the revs suddenly fly off to whatever the limit is, VTECs do the same thing.

Howdy Papakias, are you able to post up some pictures of your car, it sounds cool, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom