IM000073.JPG
    329.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IM000072.JPG
    IM000072.JPG
    727.7 KB · Views: 80
  • IM000071.JPG
    IM000071.JPG
    167.5 KB · Views: 80
A 1.4 badge on the back a gti badge on the front and a sr20ve in the engine bay,make up your mind man what is it :lol: Otherwise well done!

Nice....60mph comes up in around 6.2 and around 14.4 to 100mph. Around 20.5 seconds to approx 115mph.

Ian's GTi does it in 7, 15.6 and 20.9 for the same speeds...

Car looks nice mate i mustn't notice how quick mine goes, i'l have to get a video up of it. What you's using to video the speedo etc?

papakias said:
My tranny is from the sr16ve

whats the ratios for one of those? I dare bet thats why it looks quicker than yours paul
oh, remind me I know some one with a greddy emange that might be up for sale if you're still after one

all mouth and no go maybe?! If you cars quick you dont need a dyno run. Just take it down the 1/4 mile. Terminal speed is a good indication of HP even if the overall time is poor. 200 flywheel HP will be just be enough to do 100mph.

hoping to do a 1/4mile at the sleek fx show in sept 10th in co.limerick...but aint sayin anythin till i get it done..coz i havnt a clue wats she gud for yet...coz of the good old irish roads with there smoothness

There was a smiley face in the other thread though Mark, I thought the same but the smiley face made me wonder if he's just being coy about his car.

On the other hand if that is the only mod this is been built up lots, and I'm going to be disappointed :( lol

seriously only have the car a week..the filter is the only engine mod that i know off..must get it looked at to see if there is more done it like...and on the road for 4days as the front is bn resprayed at the moment...

-shakey- said:
seriously only have the car a week..the filter is the only engine mod that i know off..must get it looked at to see if there is more done it like...and on the road for 4days as the front is bn resprayed at the moment...

You've got no chance of being quicker than that VE then :rolleyes:

Mick

-shakey- said:
dont make wild claims lad..you wont beat a sr20ve..you wont even stay with my sr16ve

Back
Top Bottom