Coilovers Fitted!

How much were the coilovers and where from? Was sposed to be buying some 2nd hand off here but seller changed his mind.

fook me, Ive gota say that is looking very very sexy and very very low lol..

Loving the pic in your avatar thingy, car looks stunning lol.. (p.s what polish you using? lol)

does anyone have any figures to set the ksports up for fast road use that i could take to the garage so they could adjust camber etc?

24SEVEN, got them off d0b0. When he stripped his car.

Kow gti, cheers :) The pic in my avatar was took at Demon Tweeks when they had a photoshoot, they've played with the contrast.

Simcard, the camber on mine is perfect, for very fast road, just not at keeping tyres :lol: The back is abit bouncy, and needs the damper softening up abit.

Looks great, are you planning on keeping the standard GTi wheels? I think a wider set of wheels would look great (larger offset i think its called?) Or maybe you could fit spacers if you like your wheels.

Slick Rick said:
Looks great, are you planning on keeping the standard GTi wheels? I think a wider set of wheels would look great (larger offset i think its called?) Or maybe you could fit spacers if you like your wheels.

Planning on a set of 7" wide wheels, when the roads and weather are better.

You have to be the guy to ask :)
Just been offered some K sports coilovers like yours and not totally sure, if they are the money worth?
Is it good quality? What price did you pay? :)
Hope you will answer my questions :)
thx

Back
Top Bottom