Craigs New Datsun Sunny

yeah its an auto thing with the beeper for reverse, it only sounds inside the car so no-one else will hear it!

im sure it would be easily disconnected

it does do a fair bit of fuckin about in the gears! when the gearbox is cold its even worse due to oil viscosity!

get that donor car and you'll be sorted!

White was soo 2009. I heard pearlescent BS7 is gonna be big in 2010:eek:

Does look clean though, early 90's Nissans ftw.

my sunny is still on the drive. Gona try sell it for a few hundred. If nt then the front bumper is coming off.

newcar02.jpg

paul i need need need that bumper

please :D

even if i got another bumper, maybe an fmic cut out one to part ex with you?? lol

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez :D

cant put my finger on why i dont like the gti bumper . .maybe its the 4 lights in the bottom humm

cant put my finger on why i dont like the gti bumper . .maybe its the 4 lights in the bottom humm

me neither, i thinikn i prefer the earlier GTi bumper with the oval fogs inside the centre section.

i do however like the R spoiler....:D

P1210054.jpg
P1210055.jpg

it's actually black so i just put it on to see, but i think it works with all the other black trim. and i also think the R spoiler transforms the n14 from grandad to hot hatch tbh, in grey at least anyway :lol:

the r spoiler certainly does that, watch the swirl it makes of your exhaust steam too :D the n14 needs a spoiler as the plain shape is just so. . Well weird! Ha

craig you know what your first project should be.. forget the VVL for abit.. and start work on getting the GTi lump/manual box and wiring into the n14.. once thats all in and working THEN think about putting VVL in..

craig you know what your first project should be.. forget the VVL for abit.. and start work on getting the GTi lump/manual box and wiring into the n14.. once thats all in and working THEN think about putting VVL in..

I remember how much hassle jonnyrad had when he was trying to convert his N14 to GTi spec with an almera loom and engine, he ended up buying a rusty sunny GTi and using it as a donor.

not only that i was htinking the conversion from manual to auto is going to be a ball ache ad to that an untested VE engine and youve got the making of a project destined for never gona happen island stopping of at the money pit beach and frustraighted to fuck night club..

not only that i was htinking the conversion from manual to auto is going to be a ball ache ad to that an untested VE engine and youve got the making of a project destined for never gona happen island stopping of at the money pit beach and frustraighted to fuck night club..

my thoughts exactly dude, i'm lookin at a cheap import 1.8 the same as this but manual as a donor. swap all that over and get it workin manual, THEN ve time babyyyyyyyyy :D

Back
Top Bottom