Dome Light Earth Problem

Na mines a n16 53plate, unfortunately im not sure where the timer is as well. I'll check my haynes manual tomorrow see if that give any clue as to where it is

Na mines a n16 53plate, unfortunately im not sure where the timer is as well. I'll check my haynes manual tomorrow see if that give any clue as to where it is

Over here our reg's go by year only,mine was the first N16 into Ireland lol what is "53 reg"?

Yea that would be great,I dont have a haynes :(
I did find a wiring diagram but it gave me nothing I didnt already know :(

In the UK, we get 2 new registrations per year, 1st in March, 2nd in Sept, from 2001 the new type reg was introduced.
01 --> March 2001, 51 --> Sept 2001. So when we say 53 plate/reg it means the car was registered between Sept 2003 to Feb 2004. Why we have to have 2 registrations per year has always baffled me :P

In the UK, we get 2 new registrations per year, 1st in March, 2nd in Sept, from 2001 the new type reg was introduced.
01 --> March 2001, 51 --> Sept 2001. So when we say 53 plate/reg it means the car was registered between Sept 2003 to Feb 2004. Why we have to have 2 registrations per year has always baffled me :p

Lol thanx Topdog I never knew what the story was with all that

My car was bought in January 2000 in Cork so its reg would be 00 C ***** but if it was bought in Dublin it would be 00 D *****

Think its very easy to tell how old our cars are!But strangely this year all new registered cars are 131 D because of superstition with the number "13" lol

Back
Top Bottom