dyno run

hi Jez_humphrey
where about in cornwall are you?
richard bros charge £40+ vat, it works out at £47
and will post then now

top of redruth m8 nr saint day....ima just waiting on some new calipers being fitted to mine as mine were seized up badly then can get it through mot and get it on the road...was only 300 quid tho lol

had another blast on dyno today with good results!
PIC_0248.jpg

PIC_0247.jpg

just a little update on what i have been doing with the almera. hope you like.
well we start with the induction i changed from the ebay piping and k&n to a diy piping and silcone elbo with green cotton air filter with a cold feed piping to front bumper.
PIC_0255.jpg

now to the exhaust. i already had the s/s header on the car. so i brough ross's cat back system which left me with the cat and inter pipe in shit steel so had that made up today and now have a comptete stainless system header to back box.

PIC_0249.jpg

PIC_0250.jpg

PIC_0251.jpg

PIC_0252.jpg

in the last picture you can see the braided brake lines and wietec lowering spring.

interior update

a momo steering wheel and center consol from the p10 primera

PIC_0253.jpg

PIC_0254.jpg

the clear side repeater

PIC_0256.jpg

gti wheels

PIC_0257.jpg

brake set up

i have grooved and drilled disks, ecb green stuff pads, braided brake lines and DOT 5.1 fluid
PIC_0258.jpg

suspention set up

weitec spring. when taking off the srings from shocks the shocks are fu**ed so i have a set of bilsteins on the way will update when they arive
PIC_0259.jpg

the ride height
rear
PIC_0260.jpg

front
PIC_0261.jpg

quick snap of the back box

PIC_0262.jpg

and a piccy i liked

PIC_0263.jpg

looking goooood

im glad someone finally got the pipe made up from the flexi to the cat win big pipe.

good work steve!

happy with the exhaust?

forgot to mention light weight fly and stage 2 clutch. no pics couldnt find my camra at the time. i also have poly engine mounts coming and hopefully eddie's leather intieror.

Only just seen this thread! Looks really good what you're doing with the car.

I'm looking for £30 for the GA16DE, she served me very well. I've replied to your FS thread too.

Amazing dyno figures there too!

pm'd

---------- Post added at 00:23 ---------- Previous post was at 00:22 ----------

im interested to see what a ga16 would produce with the same mods?

Back
Top Bottom