easylisten N15

thx mate, Because I will paint with many metals in the engine space and the rocker cover,came to me more cheap if i build a custom cap

hi stelios i want to tell me from where you take this stickers plz tell me.

καλα ρε γιατι δεν μιλας στα ελληνικα????χαχα

αυτο που σου εστειλα ο μαυρουλης απο επανω ειναι

(gia na min exis comment san tou panw milaw agglika file ^^.thx gia tin boi8ia FuriousPulsar.)

On topic:and like i say on my other reply perfect car awesome tunning.
keep doing this dude :thumb:

we have open the block to check in what condition is the engine,and to put inside the new crank-pistons when they come...
some photos.....
2ijkoee.jpg

167w93r.jpg

a59uok.jpg

whxvzm.jpg

muyh6x.jpg

dxij48.jpg

14npk4h.jpg

Yesterday I got the bumper gti and the speedometer with 240 km, sent by mov_mera, today I received my new front strut bar from JIC MAGIC As I say, unique because there is no trade, only on the ordering JIC.the images the injustice is too beautiful.i dont want to place it in the car!!!!

probably the best photo showing why you should bore a 16ve block when going 2 litre, just look at where the stroke of the piston stops

167w93r.jpg

no need. it is in perfect condition, the photo does not seem as clean as it so.tha place crankshaft, pistons and connecting rods 20ve and will be well!

just hone the block.. wheres the point in not doing it seeing as its apart anyway...

no need. it is in perfect condition, the photo does not seem as clean as it so.tha place crankshaft, pistons and connecting rods 20ve and will be well!

are you kiddin?

so not only are the bores mirror finish, but they've had wear their whole lifetime at the shorter 16ve stroke, and you're gonna just throw in the 20ve stuff and hope it all beds in and seats properly?!

for the sake of honing it? even if you ignored the mirror finish, the fact you're changin the stroke and not honing is stupid!

If you are stroking from SR16 to SR20..
It will NEED Honing at a bare minimum!!!
IN MY CASE I CHOSE TO OVER BORE TO 87mm - to ensure there is no 'step' where the 1.6 stroke ends. As any step there will SERVERELY reduce ring life...
Think about it.
I wouldn't even stay 86mm if I was stroking an SR16VE...
Joe

A step of 0.001mm would reduce ring life significantly... critically even...

not boring it will mean rebuild next year... if you are lucky.

Back
Top Bottom