easylisten N15

hi everyone!my name is stelios from greece and this is my car!!
it started as a simple green gx and almost finished as a autech....
i hope in few months to put in an sr20ve....

in greece it is imbosible to get some autech parts,so you can understand how unique is this car.its only me and my friend geo (nipponmotors)
in few day i will go to built up a stickers with manga samurai for more extreme look...i believe they will love it here in greece!

thx corbs!i will post more foto to see the story of this car.and i have it only one year:whistling::whistling: steve i found the front pumber in three pieces and ι rebuilding it because i fell in love.So I started to collect the athers pieses,the rear spoilers was fabricate by eliasGR.We had the geniuse but there was in very bad contition,so we made replikes.

i had to read this twice :lol: nice looing car bud now thats what im talking about when it comes to looks, shame you should of kept black bonnet but cant wait to see with graphics on side, this is when i say im not bothered whats under hood when you see a car looking like that :clap:

more fotos.......of my car΄s story.....

all the plastics inside the car was paint black z11 of skyline R35

covers for the projectors

xenon.....

bg suspension...

before the paint job

and one last foto from burn out mag events before few days....the only thing i put in my car from that day is brakes from sunny gtir

some new photos of my car including my new manga sticker "kenpachi zaraki" character..........

the next step is to change the color of the wheels....

I swear this is the same rear splitter as the N16 Phase2 motordrome one

26022010527.jpg

Back
Top Bottom