edde's puh wuh wuh

Figured i'd throw this up for shits and giggles.

Since getting it i've done a few basic things like fitting the HID's, 6x9's and uprated speakers in the front, along with some clear rears and zee alloys.

Its looking rather ridiculous at the moment without lowering, but i've included a pic to outline my artistic hopes once my parts stash is fitted.

slammedproper.jpg

IMAG0091.jpg

Theres a lovely big stash of crap waiting to be fitted, one day, hopefully. I will update this when that happens.

thanks lads, i think the photochop bent the laws of physics as to whats actually possible in terms of lowering, whilst still being able to drive it over bread crumbs etc. i highly doubt it will ever be that low though, sadly.

got the catback exhaust fitted, mainly as the oem one was half rotten and blowing

its a 2" mandrel bent system (yes, its a tiny diameter and makes me less of a man, i know)

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

IMAG0139.jpg

a few poncy washers to make my life complete

IMAG0136.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

then me trying to be photographer'ish

IMAG0130.jpg

I can't seem to find my original thread, so screw it I made a new one. How I roll and all that jazz.

ok time for a real update, lots has been done and I thought rather than bore you with the in-betweeny stages I'd jump straight to how it stands now.
recent changes include;

- new rear calipers
- 280mm mintex rear discs and brembo pads
- polybushed camber adjustable top links
- BC BR coilovers
- JDM strut brace
- refurbed a pair of the Sparco wheels and popped on some Uniroyals Rainsport 2's in 215/45/17
- bosch windscreen wipers

so in all in some rather mundane changes and some fruity ones. the pics aren't the best as I'm no photographer, the car is filthy and currently has odd coloured wheels (the other pair will be repainted when the tyres are shot).

Bits left to go on include some 200sx 4 pots, brembo discs and pads as well as a sprinkling of poly's left over from the group buy. once the old tyres are worn away (they will be moved to the front btw) and the brakes uprated I'll hopefully be getting some sticky semi slicks on there.

big big thanks to Ben for all his help fitting the coilovers and what not, as well as Kev for lending me some BC spanners so I could strip the coilovers and tidy them up.
on to zee pics;

I can't seem to find my original thread, so screw it I made a new one.

A stated when the new forum was created, not all threads could be restored as their titles had been lost if created after a certain date. If you are missing a thread let a mod or admin know as it's most likely in an archive. It is impossible to restore all of the threads archived as it would be a monster task in that we don't have their original location or their title. So we ask members to help out and point out specific threads you'd like restored.

Back
Top Bottom