Ed's SRi

Maybe if they were black.

I think they look a bit strange cos the spokes go right to the centre of the wheel.

Tight little whip tho.

I think the only reason those new wheels look a bit 'blingy' is the fact that they are bright alloy and the jet black paint just swallows all the light. Normally I'd be the 1st person to groan when I see graphics that just don't work, but in this case I think a SMALL amount of carefully chosen & placed silver art might just help the wheels blend in. A better silver/black contrast - only an idea - I know the purists will shoot me down for it anyway ! :lol:

Well I must say i'm surprised at the comments, everyone who has seen them in the flesh loves em! But each to their own...I know they're a bit 'bling' but I like them and at the end of the day that's all that matters :P

The centre caps do have a gold tinge to them, I'm not quite sure why...haha, but the main thing to me is the wheels only cost me £100 with 4 good tyres, bolts, locking wheel nuts etc so they were a bargain.

Yeah, bargain hunting is one of my specialities.

They actually look alrite without the centre caps, I might experiment and see what people think.

Back
Top Bottom