Evenin All

• Thread starter Thread starter Katie
  • Start date Start date
K

Katie

Alright.

Having a wander over from the Primera Owners Club where i'm a member.

Had a R reg 1.4 action before the Primera and 'm missing it more than i thought i would. :lol:

So.. thats me :D

Truganini said:
Welcome, is that Katie as in Beerys Missus? :cool:

Trug

Aye, beerys wife

:rolleyes: :lol:

We were both members on here, around 2005 time if i recall correctly too

Its not evening... Its morning! ner ner! :P

hehe welcome to the AOC, think you must've originally been here before I joined up... so hello!

B

Hi Katie,

I have just done the same.. sold my Almera Gti a month or so back and now use my P11-144 as my daily. Just reg'd on the NPOC a few days ago (Hants Primera).. very good site.. almost as good as this one ;) .. loads of advise etc.. and am gutted that I just missed a big meet in my area (Winchester).. Still dip in here to reminisce about the best car I have ever owned.. She went to a good home, a member of this site.. Skins.. He is taking good care of her..

Thanks for the welcomes.

Im after something new to play with but everything i seem to find is a GTI and i really cant warrant the insurance on one atm. Hope something will come along soon... other wise ill have to resort to borrowing the mother in laws N16

GTi insurance is not that bad.. would rather pay out on the insurance and have a GTi than spend £££ on a 1.4 and trying to make it look like it has more under the hood than it has..

Back
Top Bottom