Finally good weather pics + new pics of a pair of pulsars

ah well i expected that from you!!!haaha :D

each to their own and all that :)
i aint finished yet will be tinting the front side windows after my machine gets its NCT(mot)

oh god stop it with the pics, that thing is so fit it hurts! :respect: :drool:

oops, anyway... maybe if the tints were a little lighter, or when the fronts are done so they're more a match it'll look perfect.

looks awesome tho, my fave. ever. also what are the wheels??
i'm sure i heard OZ super-t's mentioned on the other thread but they're diff to my old super-t's? they're about the perfect wheel for the car - colour, size everythin. spot on :thumb:

@nis2.0 soorry for being a picture whore hahah:P
thanks man ya i really love the wheels there oz superledgers there 17s so a tad big and i might have to change em down the line becoz they bang quitealot with the coilovers having the car sooo low and also the handling would be better with a smaller alloy!!:D

@chris ahh nothing wrong with kas!;) i started in a pug 106 with all the doors fooked so i had to get in and outa it through the boot funny now but not at the time:rolleyes::D
my boyfriend dosnt complain about my taste in cars though haa:)

@antdeco i like the tints as they are but i will tint the rest after the nct i was advised to wait until after the nct i hope my sunstrip passes!!!!!

Sarah have you thought about colour coding the splitter on your front bumper?
tint2lt2.jpg

Not much in it for me corbs

Edit: would look nice with bronze rims though
tint2lt2bronze.jpg

@corbs thought about it but coz my car is so low it wouldnt be worth it with the amount of rubing it gets!!
@simcard i dont like the bronze look on it at all!!!!!!

more pics!!!ol my boyfriends brothers vzr and mine!

some pics we took today jamie will be attending the meet with me the 16th aswell!:D

il have her clean alrht the only thingis the back bumper hasa bad enough tare on it and i was hoping to have it sorted but it wont be done in time 4 the meet!!so dont judge me people!!!LOL:D

I'm not a fan of the N15's if im gonna be brutally honest HOWEVER i do have a liking of the JDM or japanese N15's (namely ones sporting a VZ-R badge or Autech badge or both lol)

That's pure sex i reckon Sarah, although i'd have either or they both look stunning... Your colour of blue is nearly similar to mine - wish my car's bodywork was as blue and shiny and nice :( yep im jealous lol

Your car looks amazing Sarah fair play. I think the tints work a treat, did they pass the NCT? I'd no problem with mine... Your boyfriend's skyline looks savage, was it recently featured in MM?

Your car looks amazing Sarah fair play. I think the tints work a treat, did they pass the NCT? I'd no problem with mine... Your boyfriend's skyline looks savage, was it recently featured in MM?

thanks man!!!!!no thats wasnt his skyline..hes doing loads more work to it at the min!!

@tallpaul thanks dude!!

@almera gut had an incident with a kerb:(its only small its just tryna get a sprayer to fix it is the prob!!:rasp:

@eire n16...my nct is this week il have to wait and see!!!i hope to god theyl pass

Back
Top Bottom