Finally got one!!!!

B

Block Head

Hello to you all - I am a new member!!

I've been drooling over a GTi since I was 14 and now I've finally got one and a right steel at that!!!

46K miles
Black
Uprated shocks and springs
Stainless exhaust
Piper cross Induction
16" OZ Super Torismos
Immaculate condition
£2,500

I had a Suzuki Baleno before and that has put me firmly on the Jap road and can't see myself driving anything else!!

Welcome mate a your car sounds nice (get pics up). You got a phase 1 or 2 model? It sounds like you got a good deal. Its hell of a car for the money too.

Block Head said:
Hello to you all - I am a new member!!

I've been drooling over a GTi since I was 14 and now I've finally got one and a right steel at that!!!

46K miles
Black
Uprated shocks and springs
Stainless exhaust
Piper cross Induction
16" OZ Super Torismos
Immaculate condition
£2,500

I had a Suzuki Baleno before and that has put me firmly on the Jap road and can't see myself driving anything else!!

Is this the eBay one from Walsall? Looked pretty good when I saw it

Nice one! When I was 14 I didnt give a damn about cars!!lol

Welcome to the site

one small step for man, one giant leap for another almera gti owner, well done mate, welcome to the world of fast cars

Thanks for the warm welcome!!

Yer it was the one on eBay, which put me off abit, but after I spoke to the guy I knew he'd looked after it and he was straight with me from the start.

Yer it is the Phase 2 - couldn't get one without white dials now cud I!!!!

Block Head said:
Thanks for the warm welcome!!

Yer it was the one on eBay, which put me off abit, but after I spoke to the guy I knew he'd looked after it and he was straight with me from the start.

Yer it is the Phase 2 - couldn't get one without white dials now cud I!!!!

Hope you enjoy the car mate. I dropped on a cracker just over a year ago by accident and wouldnt sell it for the world now, i'm totally besotted! Get a few go faster bits on it if thats your thing and she will really motor!

Looks like the previous owner has already done some work so just continue where he left off or enjoy it as it is! :)

Yer it is my thing and the fact that it had some stuff done to it by someone else put me off abit but I've got all the receipts and it's all been done by a garage so note's bin bodged.

I spent a good £4,000 on my last car but now I'm on proper money the budget has been beefed up considerably so the plans are endless. Getting a quote done soon for a turbo - not something that I'll be doin until next summer but if I need to save the pennies then I'll need as much notice as possible!!

Back
Top Bottom