Finally took some pics

• Thread starter Thread starter ezerbabe
  • Start date Start date
Ahhhhh kewl, it does look tasty, ill look out for ya piccy's :D

will see whats around in november then and what i can afford

As above ;)

Although, if you're looking for a 5 door Nissan with an SR20 that handles really well, look no further than the Primera GT! My friend had one and I actually really liked it when I drove it!

c676_1_b.JPG

yeah me dads got one, he wont let me drive it tho lol they dont really have that look i like, me mams also got a nissan 100nx but cant say i really like driving that much

lol each to there own, i just dont find it comfortable and really dont like t-tops but its still a nice car

How about a 200SX? I'd sell my left leg for one of those, but then i wouldn't be able to change gear...

Nice car, it looks brand new :), if your looking for another car I have plenty of suggestions, just lemme know what kinda "power" you want it to have and gimme an idea of what shape cars you like ex. "sporty". Also, please stay far far away from Honda. lol.

ezerbabe said:
me mams also got a nissan 100nx but cant say i really like driving that much

why dont you just tear my heart out and stand on it haha

nah its true, they do look like otters. rusty otters.

i know this might sound stupid! get a focus,zetec1.8,st170,new ST not in orange tho! or mondeo ST but therye pretty expensive for a ford!

omg no way am i getting a ford :( i hate fords and really dont want a pug

:( tell me bout it lol, did ya read it all on revs? i got took to the cleaners lol

i did read it the other day but not seen its got 3 pages, oh and i wasonly messing, but i wouldnt keep a car that i was constantly chucking money at unless its mods

i do need a new car tho :D had that one 4 years nearly, thats long enough for me!! just stumped cos i dont know what to get next lol

get rid a that n16 as quick as poss....i used to have the 1.8 sport n16 and it did my hed in....and thats the sport one! the best one! i now have a gti and i love it. i diddnt no wot i wanted for ages...well i wanted a gti but was stuck between cars in a similar range as gti like seat ibiza cupra or some civic v-tec, but ignored any wots faster, handles better blah talk and got the gti, and it was the best choice eva.

Back
Top Bottom