Flamera Autoglym Shoot Pix

I think there is a small picture of your car sitting on Rollers in Redline Magazine this month, it seems to have a different front bumper on, whats this bumper called and where did you get it?

foilist said:
I think there is a small picture of your car sitting on Rollers in Redline Magazine this month, it seems to have a different front bumper on, whats this bumper called and where did you get it?

i doubt thats mine mate, and i'd be interested to see any mera that looks remotely like mine lol

I think you maybe on about dan aka hellraiser's modified red GTi as i know he was previously featured on a rooling road shootout with Redline

Amz said:
oh my god, how can you sell? must be mad! x

lol i know, like i said its a half hearted effort especially as i'm only going to advertise it on th AOC (dont want any non-almera enthusiasts tyre kickibg my baby) but tbh my son is 7 this year and i cant afford to work all week and spend weekends away without seeing him as much as i do these days

However i have said if i dont sell it within 2 months for a reasonable price i'll stick my GTiR lump in it and pick and choose what events i attend lol

AlmeraGTi said:
i doubt thats mine mate, and i'd be interested to see any mera that looks remotely like mine lol

I think you maybe on about dan aka hellraiser's modified red GTi as i know he was previously featured on a rooling road shootout with Redline

My mistake, Forgive me I am new. Anyone know where the bumper came from?

foilist said:
My mistake, Forgive me I am new. Anyone know where the bumper came from?

Bumper came from australia mate, 2 were imported over Andy's and Mine. There were some copys done but these have all been sold but know there could be some plans for some more copys to be made.

good luck and all the best, cant get over how mind blowing it looked in the flesh, sure its good in pictures but pphwaarr :)

Gtir lump? do you mean you actually drive it? id be scared of... everything!

if your talking of dans bumper, its called the joy tuning kit available on ebay or you could do a search on here for 'joy tuning'

Lol Bren, yeah i drive it, daily. Even pick my boy up from school in it but i never leave it out of my site lol

your kid must have a lot of mates wanting lifts home, I assume they have to remove their shoes, empty pockets and spit out any bubble gum? :D

AlmeraGTi said:
if your talking of dans bumper, its called the joy tuning kit available on ebay or you could do a search on here for 'joy tuning'

Lol Bren, yeah i drive it, daily. Even pick my boy up from school in it but i never leave it out of my site lol

Apreciate your help. Going to make changes over next winter as busy with my bug at present, but going to start sorting out the parts now. I will look out for one of these bumpers, although I would prefer the Autech bumper.

Ta

Jason

br3n said:
your kid must have a lot of mates wanting lifts home, I assume they have to remove their shoes, empty pockets and spit out any bubble gum? :D

lol nah i'm not quite that bad mate but i do have a set of everyday use car mats that cover up my show mats for the inevitabe kids muddy shoes :roll: :lol:

piccies looking good mate, lookin forward to seeing her at JAE, if u still have it.

you nae tempted just to keep her and fit the gti-r engine ?, i would

I've heard him talking to it.....

"Mirror Mirror upon my bonnet who is the uglyest of them all ?"

nice one Andy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

So how much you thinking of advertising it for then? or is it all hush hush at the moment?

Tech1_uk said:
I've heard him talking to it.....

"Mirror Mirror upon my bonnet who is the uglyest of them all ?"

nice one Andy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thats class mate! :superlol:

ahh your all cheeky gits and G you should know better, i know where your car is muwahahaha! :P :lol:

Andrew: It certainly is tempting but i've got plans for a new motor i'd like to do before anyone else does. That and i'd really hate to loose most of my £6000s worth of chrome & gold plated GTi parts for the stock looking GTiR lump.

Amz, i'll be looking to put her up for sale with everything as it stands as well as including private plate, chrome plated fully working mini moto, brand new rims and tyres (due next week) and ofcourse the FUEL show contract and heavily discounted/sponsored insurance cover for £9500 ono.

Back
Top Bottom