Fog Covers in

For the length of time it takes, I decided to put my fog light covers in, only prob,is they are slightly faded, so they will be coming out again to get painted, prob matt black just...

13022010073.jpg

EDIT: excuse the friction disc from my old clutch in the pic lol oops

meant to put it in the N15 oops, sorry if i annoyed anyone lol!

In regards to MOT - it wil pass - the law states that if there are foglights on the car, they must work - But the car doesnt have any so it should be sweet

As for GTI headlights - Iv got a semi working set - one of them the leveller doesnt work, so im gona take the motor out of the headlights that are currently in the car, and try an get them working again, as the GTI headlights are awsome lookin

They are in Northern Ireland, but only if the car is supposed to have them from factory

As you guys may be able to see from pics of my car, I just have the one fog light on the driver's side. I bought the GTi bumper this way, with the fog light included and never got one for the passengers side. Come MOT time, I cover the fog light with insulating tape, so it resembles a fog blank from a distance. This has got me through 2 MOTs with no questions asked lol.

Rob, motor looking very nice BTW!

Back
Top Bottom