Friends VZR (Vs My GTI!)

Heres a few pics of my friends new pulsar VZR, we where comparing it and my gti today while i was supposed to be at work!

We bits to be done to the vzr like spraying the door handles and getting the splitter back to its original colour. He only has it a few weeks.
It has a Nismo exhaust, Tein type flex coilovers, Plugs and leads, other than that its standard.

Tell me what ya think.

P1060034_rs.jpg

P1060036_rs.jpg

P1060037_rs.jpg

P1060040_rs.jpg

P1060042_rs.jpg

P1060041_rs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmm....

Ronan! remember when i showed you the pics of that vzr that i was ment to buy in white?!?!?! well thats the exact car!!!

your mate bought it from performancemotorworks out in new castle didnt he? n i'd say he paid about 7500 to 8000 for it off Mark?
its a nice car and it belonged to my mates girlfriend, oh and is there still a dent in the drivers side door panel on the interior?

its got a short shifter aswell.. spotless car but i'd prefer your's ro!

did ye compare them performance wise? i love the standard rims sprayed white. she's deffinitlry got aftermarket suspension i'd say she looks lower than mine

dub_almera said:
hmmmm....

Ronan! remember when i showed you the pics of that vzr that i was ment to buy in white?!?!?! well thats the exact car!!!

your mate bought it from performancemotorworks out in new castle didnt he? n i'd say he paid about 7500 to 8000 for it off Mark?
its a nice car and it belonged to my mates girlfriend, oh and is there still a dent in the drivers side door panel on the interior?

its got a short shifter aswell.. spotless car but i'd prefer your's ro!

YEa thats the one, Tanya used to own it, Yea still a mark on the door, its going in on monday to get a few bits done, one of the sideskirts are cracked but other than that its clean, He only payed €7000 for it, it was a couple of days before christmas and they were mad to sell.

Back
Top Bottom