Friends VZR (Vs My GTI!)

minigibb_gti said:
what are the grill's called that they both have on them and where are u able to get thm from ??

Standard VZR grille!

Definitley get the front splitter back to black, not sure about doing the door handles white though!

Is there condensation in the passenger side headlight, looks a bit funny?

Lovely looking car and for the money, it's a great buy! Whats the mileage on it?

Loving the VZR, Gti is looking good as always but definatly loose the on tour sticker, Looks like a max power shower.

always_sideways said:
YEa thats the one, Tanya used to own it, Yea still a mark on the door, its going in on monday to get a few bits done, one of the sideskirts are cracked but other than that its clean, He only payed €7000 for it, it was a couple of days before christmas and they were mad to sell.

its a great looking car.. i was gona get it for that price aswell!! and that was a year ago.. does it still back fire???

@chawkie.. yeah one of the headlights had condensation in it!!

New Rotas ordered for it today, in 17's

Whats do you think?

Subzero4.jpg

lucino vzr 1 said:
I think 17'' is too big,i personally wouldn't go bigger than 16''

Was going to go for 16's, put tyre prices are the same and the huge mera arches need to be filled, the loss in power will be small.

I think they where 1100 from east coast alloys.

always_sideways said:
Was going to go for 16's, put tyre prices are the same and the huge mera arches need to be filled, the loss in power will be small.

I think they where 1100 from east coast alloys.

you selling your current set of alloys?

Chawkie said:
These are going on the white VZR i reckon Will!

ah.. i was thinking that alright.. but the way he worded it, thought he might of being putting them on his own!! lol..

if you are putting them on the vzr, how much for the vzr white alloys then?

dub_almera said:
ah.. i was thinking that alright.. but the way he worded it, thought he might of being putting them on his own!! lol..

if you are putting them on the vzr, how much for the vzr white alloys then?

they are going on the VZR will! :point:

Dunno if the white wheels will be sold, but i'll ask him for you.

Just some updated pics of the splitter painted the original colour and door handles colour coded. Deglobed,lowered more on the coilovers and wiper mod.

Brady1_rs.jpg

brady2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom