GA16DE-T Finally!

Futile: incapable of producing any result; ineffective; useless; not successful.

I think it looks good too! lol i said it was one of my favourite almeras, i just disagree with disguising metal as a weight saving composite. Like anything though it's his car he can do what he likes, and i like what he does most of the time

We all know a carbon bonnet would be better than a metal one, maybe im being pedantic.

I'll stop mentioning it if you give me the turbo :D haha

Top marks for fitting the turbo and the carbon sheet so neatly on a bonnet that no one would have guessed it was fake........ :thumbs:

We`d all love a CF bonnet, mainly for the looks only. Most people dont even care it`s lighter...........

Cool!
I am kust thinking of turbing my Ga16DE or Swoping for SR20VE...
But You guys inspire me to choose firts variant!

Your Dyno sounds very well!!
What was your setup? What did You use for your project?

Thanx guys for all your comments.
As for tha driving experience i said before that it surely likes the sr20 but a lot more quicker than i expected
Its not a much spend money project for sure as i bought all the equipment for 1.000 euros! from
a friend of mine who wanted to get rid of those and attach a SR20DET on his hatchback mera
Of course all that wasnt in that condition u see...
but he had a full system inox exhaust wit cat
a t25 turbocharger , intercooler , a disqusting 3 colored metal intake hose
a 5th 450cc cosworth beck with chip and a shity blow of valve.

I'll try to put more pics of it as it is finished ,more patience plz. :p

Fresh pics now available mates...enjoy em

DSC03502.jpg

DSC03529.jpg

DSC03547.jpg

DSC03516.jpg

DSC03515.jpg

DSC03520.jpg

DSC03509.jpg

Sorry for the website but these are the only pics i could get quickly.
Its one of the best site here in Greece that envolves serious with Nissan cars.
And it appears to be my car best car of the month!

Does anyone know where to get a turbo kit like this and would a 1.4 and a 1.6 be the same as I have a 1.4?

should imagine fitting would be the same as its on the bore and stroke internally that are different between the 2. Couldnt say if the 1.4 would handle it or even if its worth doing it to a 1.4.

It is worth and its working by tha way.
The man i bought from used all these in a 1.4lt engn but had to change everything internally , as a result 170 whp! and thats it couldnt go any further.
Thats y he turned to 2lt.

Back
Top Bottom