Good bye vz-r,hello 180sx

nice one ..enjoy going side way :D ..my mates bro has the exact same car same wheels and everything..he has a diff for it..if your interested il get details for you

schweet Type X !!!!

nice purchase.. moved from one class motor to the next.....

If you get bored of the standard looking one... do a few google image searches for "strawberry face s13" and "sil80"

and if you ever need to know ANYTHING.... www.nissansilvia.com massive forum!

dagnut said:
nice one ..enjoy going side way :D ..my mates bro has the exact same car same wheels and everything..he has a diff for it..if your interested il get details for you

No sideways yet,wouldn't want to kill it to early :D ,tempted on the diff but i think il hold off until i sort out a few other bits.

shiny_blue said:
schweet Type X !!!!

nice purchase.. moved from one class motor to the next.....

If you get bored of the standard looking one... do a few google image searches for "strawberry face s13" and "sil80"

and if you ever need to know ANYTHING.... www.nissansilvia.com massive forum!

Thanks, il check it out :)

@chawkie,the pics didn't come out too clear but you get the idea.

HPIM0786.jpg

HPIM0787.jpg

lucino vzr 1 said:
@chawkie,the pics didn't come out too clear but you get the idea.

HPIM0786.jpg

HPIM0787.jpg

Cheers man, the second picture is exactly what i was looking for.

You getting the car remapped? Power FC or similar?

Very nice car, im rather jealous.
I think my next car will have to be RWD, just for the extra fun of going sideways.

nos4a2 - lol @ your avatar, thats quallity!

Chawkie said:
Cheers man, the second picture is exactly what i was looking for.

You getting the car remapped? Power FC or similar?

The second one is on the side of the backbox,yep getting it remapped sometime soon,don't know what to get,power fc is prob the best bet.I have to replace the turbo gaskets and il probably put in a aftermarket turbo elbow while im at it,then do a good service on it and it should be good for a remap.

I do not usually like pop-up light cars, by I must say I really like this. Especially the rear-end! Nice one!

Thought id update this for the craic :P
Not done a whole lot apart from servicing,replaced the turbo gaskets and tyres etc.
Bought a de-cat and power fc recently
19-09-07_1602.jpg

22-09-07_1632.jpg

22-09-07_1634.jpg

Then had it set up on rolling road
Results-275bhp and 355Nm torque,boost at 1bar :)
The tuner reckons the airflow meter was maxed out and i could have reached 300bhp with a z32 maf which il probably do in the new year,thats all for now carry on :)
HPIM0842.jpg

Back
Top Bottom