Got this few weeks back. It was bought w

It's made my day seeing the old girl looking good. I would try another O2 sensor. The one in it is new, but is a blue print one. I found that the hesitation was at part throttle and went at full throttle. Try a genuine one if you have one spare.

Reactions: Mov
It's made my day seeing the old girl looking good. I would try another O2 sensor. The one in it is new, but is a blue print one. I found that the hesitation was at part throttle and went at full throttle. Try a genuine one if you have one spare.

Surprisingly that's what my bro told me... and hesitation is only on part throttle and not on full.

Will try FPR tomorrow

nice car, pretty sure my loden green is cursed as well so I wouldn't worry; mine seems to hesitate and judder on part throttle going down hill but I dunno whether that is to do with lightened flywheel; does it pull well with these cams? And are the diffs in these boxs much good? Just thinking, need to change clutch on mine so tempted by an lsd box whilst its off

Problem solved :):):)

Unplugged the lambda sensor and bang no hesitation. Looks like the wiring has a problem or sensor has gone.

Will chuck in another to see, but car seems to be running perfect without it.

Special thanks to rowdy... for the constant advice

Also thanks to others, who helped with their posts. Bits like Maf grounding, dizzy, leads, cleaned Maf, timing and plugs only improved the car somewhat

No worries dude. I ran trackmera for a few years with no O2 sensor. You'll just notice slightly more fuel consumption, but nothing major.

Reactions: Mov
Seems like the problem is fixed so bought few stuff for it... Just need the bodykit picking up from Ireland ... wish someone had told they couldn't bring it earlier, other parts are here :)

Autech Spoiler
Autech Front bumper
Autech Skirts
SR16 LSD Gearbox
Volks TE37
JDM Boot surround
Lucino's
VZR Rear spats
SRV Wind deflectors
Roof Bars
Fujitsubo 3" Backbox (to mate to my 3" catback)

It will be all done sometime next hopefully then off to get it mapped as it has dastek on it already

Back
Top Bottom