Greetings from Melbourne, Australia

Hey all!

From the land down under, I come in peace to show off my VZR/Almera eat your heart out series 2 n15 sss and to envy all of you who have those splitter front bars. I have a 99 model with light mods consisting of:

-2.25 cat back exhaust with straight through canon
-panel filter + cold air intake feeding from just underneath passenger fog light
-lowered all round on pedder's springs
-whiteline adjustable rear sway bar
-10K Hid's
-17x7 GMAX Drift 6 Rims with Bridgestone Potenza Rubber
-VZR foglights & VZR Lip to come
-Lucino Grill

just to name a few...

mytemplate.jpg

DSC00462.jpg

let me know what you all think

thanks

Welcome bruce, If you pay for a return ticket to Oz I'll personally bring my front bumper over.?

Some less arty pics would be nice.:)

thanks for the warm welcome and kind words!

here are some more pictures, going backwards now...

it started off completely stock besides the lowering & cat back piping.

DSC06211.jpg

the modding then began with a fat 4.5 inch canon muffler

DSC06210.jpg

shortly after that came some 2 pack spraying of the rims & callipers

gor08025.jpg

followed by aftermarkets hid's

DSC00288.jpg

a sound system...

1.jpg

and finally some rims, rear sway bar & personalised plates!

n635741471_1471094_9765.jpg

cheers guys

That is such a nice colour.....And very clean obvisously rust not a problem down under. And the P plate is that some kind of partial license or learner driver?

That is such a nice colour.....And very clean obvisously rust not a problem down under. And the P plate is that some kind of partial license or learner driver?

cheers mate! blue, silver & charcoal are pretty favored down here and yeah they are probationary plates that we hold on to for 3 years before going full license.

Yes mate - he means it looks damn powerful ! :cool:

yeah I was going to say, I would probably blame the system for making most things-nuts & bolts loose within the car!:(

What is the name of the rims ? They look good, Match the car perfectly...
Look like rota grids to me?

they're Drift 6 by GMAX. Very very light wheels, rota grids personally look more like te37's

stock n15 sss rims, painted black.

I failed to clear coat them so they started flaking away so i got rid of them, i did however keep the spare tyre and had it powder coated to blend in with my rims in the event that i get a puncture

Back
Top Bottom