Greetings from Melbourne, Australia

just a little update:

Now have the VZR Lip, new front bar & LHS fender fitted and resprayed. Now just waiting on a set of orange vzr indicators and possibly tail lights.

DSC000601.jpg

DSC000571.jpg

DSC000611.jpg

hope you like

Welcome to AOC mate. Seriously good looking car you have there, very understated and tasteful and it looks to be in fantastic condition. That colour works really well, don't know if I'd add more colours with orange indicators to the monochrome scheme, though.

Some subtle sideskirts would finish it off very nicely and maybe a rear wiper mod but it's damn near perfect as it is.

awesome! id leave it as it is then spend monies on engine :D that colour makes it look awesome. simply because we didnt get it :(

That's very slick mate, welcome :) I'm a big fan of grey cars ;) I think as Stuart says, orange repeaters would actually work well here, and maybe tint the side indiators with orange too for a nice JDM look lol. Looks good on black so should work on grey too :thumb:

That's very slick mate, welcome :) I think as Stuart says, orange repeaters would actually work well here
Um, that's the opposite of what I said.

I'm of the "the fewer colours the better" school so dark metallic grey with clear lights, smoked windows and anthracite wheels is a wet dream for me.

Still, clear or orange it's still going to be a stunning car.

Oops sorry mate, and I've got to say yeah an all monotone look would be uber cool actually.

Welcome to AOC mate. Seriously good looking car you have there, very understated and tasteful and it looks to be in fantastic condition. That colour works really well, don't know if I'd add more colours with orange indicators to the monochrome scheme, though.

Some subtle sideskirts would finish it off very nicely and maybe a rear wiper mod but it's damn near perfect as it is.

thanks for the kind words mate, still undecided at the moment, those side skirts that come stock with the gti are sweet as, im considering either black or red lugs nuts and possibly eyelids? but im scared of the potential failure...will keep you guys posted for any changes:confused:

awesome! id leave it as it is then spend monies on engine :D that colour makes it look awesome. simply because we didnt get it :(

same said about those splitter bars you guys have, they are excellent. id love to get one of those and slam it

That's very slick mate, welcome :) I'm a big fan of grey cars ;) I think as Stuart says, orange repeaters would actually work well here, and maybe tint the side indiators with orange too for a nice JDM look lol. Looks good on black so should work on grey too :thumb:

im starting to regret throwing my amber indicators out :(

welcome, your car looks stunning, very tastefully modded and love the charcoal

cheers mate, appreciate those comments

Very nice looking motor you've got there mate, exhaust is a bit big for my tastes but on the whole it's smart, welcome!

Smaz.

just had a meet last week in melbourne

DSC001481.jpg

DSC001601.jpg

DSC001521.jpg

oh and heres my driveway...my brothers cars....were not really into fwd hatches lol

DSC001681.jpg

Nice group of cars at that meet :) Such a shame Nissan werent consistant with the name of the 'N' chassis like they were in Aus. Would have made for a bigger club and better togetherness... awww. :D

20kmh, is that the walking speed limit? lol....nice cars too. Im starting to like the 4 door N14's more than the RNN's.

cheers guys! my brothers and I all have different tastes in cars, however coincidentally we ended up with fwd hatches lol

just up an update...picked up some lug nuts, I thought Id take some shots since the weather in Melbourne has been appalling given that its meant to be summer.

DSC002031.jpg

DSC002091.jpg

DSC002071.jpg

Back
Top Bottom