gutless 1.5i se

Don't think it's that difficult if you just get the MAF sensor cut/welded and a hole cut for the temp sensor! Ask tallpaul how much he paid to get that done. Pretty simple mods.

ITS FIXED!!!!!!
Well kind of lol.....
I decided to drive it like a nissan almera 1.5i and not my previous cars.
Using the gears more like Damo-Sri suggested helps a lot too. Around town it is quite nippy driven right.
I also used a drop of redex which seems to have noticably improved things.

Thanks for all your help

antodeco said:
Is that the standard n16 phase II gearbox you mean or a seperate gearbox altogether?

Yep, standard phase 2 N16 box improves thigs massively. Will actually hit the limiter in 4th with the p2 box on. (private roads... obviously) 3rd is a bit shorter and 4th is dramatically shorter.

Ah, so thats the gearbox I have so. Never seem to be able to reach limiter in 4th though. Max it seems to want to go is 5k revs... :(

i have hit the rev limiter 4th numerous times ujust need to push it the throttle down and hold it down lol

deano said:
i have hit the rev limiter 4th numerous times ujust need to push it the throttle down and hold it down lol

Generally it sounds like the engines going to blow by then!! Maybe Im just too scared to max it out in 4th! :D

StevenC said:
Don't think it's that difficult if you just get the MAF sensor cut/welded and a hole cut for the temp sensor! Ask tallpaul how much he paid to get that done. Pretty simple mods.

Is that for the CAI?

Yes it is Antodeco :) im gonna see if i can get someone to fabricate me a part for where the MAF joins onto the Pipe... Just a rectangular sleeve so it looks a wee bit tidier rather than it hanging out half arsed and half fitted...

Back
Top Bottom