Hallys Trop Green GTi

What size tires you got on there jerk? im saying nothing until you take some proper pictures. Shit, they look like they came off my Sagem X7 from 2005

When i was rocking 195/55's, shit was SO cash

They look shit!!!

Hehe only kidding mate, White on green is differant like but differant is good, who wants to be the same as every man and his dog! Love the vzr rears, think they suit green the best!

Love you x
Daniel

What size tires you got on there jerk? im saying nothing until you take some proper pictures. Shit, they look like they came off my Sagem X7 from 2005

When i was rocking 195/55's, shit was SO cash

HTC Desire - awesome phone, awful camera

Tyres are 195/55's on the back and 195/50's on the front. Reason being when I got them off girth thats what they had, but one of the 50's was dead. So I had two Toyo's put on yesterday and the 50's are 20 quid cheaper than the 55's, cash is tight y0./

I agree it would look better moar low with these wheels, but I aint spending 500+ on coilys just to rip my car to pieces.

word.

Poking

P1000592.jpg

decent pics as promised. If you guys think i'm cleaning it/them in this weather, you got another thing coming.

e6dd8fc7.jpg

23d6d96f.jpg

b9347986.jpg

da3b604b.jpg

c0b7250b.jpg

ccc7a719.jpg

O know you said to me you don't really wanna go any lower but fuck me it it was slammed the trop green on white would look sick!

p.s. you've got mail!

Looks awesome in the last set just there. I wasn't keen in the other set, because the wheels looked way too small in the last picture. Must just have been a dodgy shot! They look good.

Hot. Slips are a lovely design.

Definitely agree, HTC Desire camera sucks :( not a patch on my last Sony phone.

-mobile phone post-

i really dont like the look of non kitted GTi's, no offence to anyone .

Plus i'd be scared of what lurking behind the skirts, ignorance is bliss.

camera on my HTC is pretty good I thought :wacko:

I review/compare mobiles and other technology for a living. The HTC series especially the Desire HD is the only phone that has come close to rivaling the iphone for vide and photo quality (apart from the Nokis n8 which has 720p video capability but the photo quality is wack). I think in my review i even said if the camera is used properly i could produce better quality snaps than the iphone. It still lost the battle though, lol. Sorry for the spam.

I review/compare mobiles and other technology for a living. The HTC series especially the Desire HD is the only phone that has come close to rivaling the iphone for vide and photo quality. I think in my review i even said if the camera is used properly i could produce better quality snaps than the iphone. It still lost the battle though, lol. Sorry for the spam.

thats always been the downfall of HTC phones, the build quality/hardware/software tweaks are second to none but they need to get their cameras up to scratch.

Android FTW

IPhone camera is poor in my opinion too. HD video on one seems ok tho. Anyway, tropical green, ooooo.

-mobile phone post-

Back
Top Bottom