hardc0re's n15 'mera

watch this space

get the car tonight at about 5ish when my mate is out of work. he needs to take a few bits and pieces out of it before it exchanges hands, so we will be tidying it up tonight.

Dark green, 1.4GX, 5door, lowered 40mm all round with (i think) a GTi spoiler on her. ill try and get pics up tonight or tomorrow afternoon after work.

plans for the car are, debadge, remove rub strips, tinted windows, maybe a set of 17's and a heavy sound system.

there are a few marks here and there but nothing major, nearside sill at the back has had a patch welded on to pass MOT a few months ago so that needs painted the same colour as the car. some surface/bubble rust around the boot window (how is the best way to go about dealing with this)

all in all a good wee car for the money!

nice to see you become a full member after your hesetant begining ;)
pull your finger out lazy :lol:

yea, needed to find out some info about the engine, few wires not connected and thought that 16 quid would be better than a few hundred if my engine decided to blow up with them not connected.

pics WILL be up today, youve got my word

UPDATE 14-06-08

ok here they are

say hi to Vera everyone!

002ny9.jpg

001hg4.jpg

003ex0.jpg

004la8.jpg

next on the to do list is to, in no particuar order

- deglobe the repeaters (how do i do this)
- fix up any other rust
- paint rocker cover
- finish sound system
- splitters and skirts, maybe wind deflectors
- give it a good clean and polish
- full exhaust system back box, decat(exhaust pipes are held together with rust atm)
- maybe bigger wheels prob 17's

i sure ill think of more but thats all for now

I tried to do it neils way but not very successfully, so 2nd time round I used the bucket of hot water and gentle manipulation technique.

Hi mate, ive got the same colour green and its been a ball-ache to get a paint match. I used halfrauds paint and it seems different coloured! I now have two front wings which are free of rust or marks but two toned grrr... Lucky for you its at the bottom end of the car so its not as noticable. Nice car by the way the wheels really go well with the car!

Back
Top Bottom