Hello Almera Owners!

Hello to all Almera Owners,

I am Sarb, 25, from Oxfordshire. I am not yet a proud Owner of a Almera Gti but i am really seriously hunting for one! From the day i got my License, i was brought up with a Nissan back in Malaysia.Since then the love for Nissan's was out of this world! I had a Nissan March (Micra) Super Turbo which had the legendary MA09ERT engine in it. But now, after owning two Proton Coupe's which were written off (not by me),i think i need a change, and i am now able to afford the Almera Gti under an International License.

Please welcome me to AOC even if i dont have an Almera just yet, But i am getting one. Preferably a Phase 2.

Warm Regards with Hellos again,

Sarb

Jme_GTi's

will be selling a p2 trop green gti
when he finds another one as he dont like the colour
send him a pm

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!! Just so you know, i've just purchased an Almera GTi and collecting it on Monday. I was suppose to collect it today, but due to some circumstances Pick up will be on Monday. The was registered as a Disabled but it gonna be registered as a non-disabled... or PLG? I have no clue what that is, but its all good i hope. Btw.. if i have general, engine or any almera gti questions where do i put up the post?

Thanks Guys!

P/s: I've become a paid member as well which i hope is good.

Jme_GTi's

will be selling a p2 trop green gti
when he finds another one as he dont like the colour
send him a pm

sorry mate, ive not been online for a wee while, but i already bought a S reg almera which has done only 78,000 miles, and the car was owned by a disabled driver. Now is that good or bad? It even has the head lamps protective plastic cover on it! Lol..

Welcome along mate. If you don't like to clutter up the forums like myself, search for the "question and answer" thread and put what you want to ask in there.

Oh and get a members rides thread set up once you have the car in your possession.

welcome! You want to change your tax code to plg, which is private and light vehicle goods or something like that, which is the most common one for everyday use, which i had to change my peugeot 309 too when i bought it. Hope this help a little.

welcome to the club, once ya get the car get some pics up, youll love the gti. nice one on become paid up before buyin thats dedication, now you can get all the info you want,

generally questions/info about the gti will be in the N15 sections on main forum so scan thru them for info or just put your question in relative thread

Thanks guys!! I will be posting up a thread about a few questions which i have in a wee while, please have a look and i would appreciate some ideas and advise.. :)

Back
Top Bottom