Hello fom Devon!!

skins1612

AOC Member - RIP 1985-2008
Ive just got myself a nice P2 GTi, so thought i'd stop by here and say hello!
Car is completely standard, in near immaculate condition, inside and out! Has everything on it including the side airbags in the seats, air con, electric sunroof etc etc. Its a 1999 model with 55000 miles. It drives like new. I live in Exmouth in Devon, is there anyone from around the South-west area on here?

Pictures: http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb226/skins1612/

enjoy ;)

Will get some more pics posted up once it stops raining, and I can give the car a coat of autoglym!

Thanks to Alm GTi, think he was gutted to see the car go.

Jack

That car looks the nuts... yep gutted indeed.. although I am enjoying the comments above, as it was 4 years of washing the alm most weeks that kept her looking like that.. Have picked up the new ride, a Honda Stream.. not quite as sporty as the alm, but has a Honda 2.0Vtec lump, 156bhp and 0-60 in 9 seconds.. plus 7 seats! Feels only a tiny bit slower than the almera of the line, not so good in the bends.. but would leave most other mini MPV's behind.. think only the Vaxhall Zaf GSI is close, but you see them everywhere. Will still visit this site as will always hold a soft spot for the Almera Gti..

Welcome to the club mate, I was born in Exeter but live in Bristol, there should be some south west meets on soon!

Hola!

I live in Exetererer so be trundling round the area.

Tidy looking motor you've got there, nice one ;)

Veero

Hi, I'm in Torquay also with a P2 1999 red GTi. (also without a front GTi badge). How much was the car?

loop said:
Hi, I'm in Torquay also with a P2 1999 red GTi. (also without a front GTi badge). How much was the car?

Thats because you have a Phase 2 GTi Only Phaes ones came with a GTI badge on the front grill!

skins1612 said:
Cheers for the comments! Is there any regular meets around the area?

Jack
welcome mate, we are trying to organise a meet at gorgano services J19 M5..check the england meet section for the thread, be good to see you devoners up the motorway a bit

Garnz said:
Thats because you have a Phase 2 GTi Only Phaes ones came with a GTI badge on the front grill!

Thanks for that! (always thought mine was missing)

Back
Top Bottom