Hello from Finland! :)

Hello @ everyone from Finland! :)

Decided to write this now, finally I got some time..

So my name is Miika, and I drive a 3 door 1999 SRi Almera.

Engine:
- Standard

Chassis:
- 17" Mito V-Max & GT Radial Champiro HPX 205/45/17"
- -30mm H&R & Monroe Reflex

Interior:
- Standard

Exterior:
- GTi ph2 front splitter
- GTi ph2 (?) grill
- MS Design sideskirts
- MS Design rear splitter
- VZ-R rear lights
- HID 8000k
- Clear side repeaters
- Clear front repeaters
- Tinted windows
- Nissan wind deflectors
- De-badged

ICE:
- Alpine CDE-9880R headunit
- Peerless Definition D6 6.5" component kit at front
- Lanzar VX620 6.5" coaxials at back
- 12" SPL Dynamics V-300S4 subwoofer in a Autostudio box
- Kenwood KAC-849 amp for sub

Pics:
r_1217679376.jpg

r_1218455589.jpg

r_1218559062.jpg

r_1218560010.jpg

The car is modified enough for now, I'm thinking about selling it before winter because in January I'm going to the army. The next car is going to be a R33 Skyline GTS-T or a R32 GT-R. Thinking about also an VZ-R N1.. :)

Cheers,

Miika

:D

hello and welcome. car looks very nice, very shiny. and i love that first pic of the car rolling. if you change it, get a vz-r! i went form a skyline to my autech version, and have much more fun now driving than ever before!

Thanks for everyone for the positive comments about the car :)

About the Skyline, I falled in love with it a few weeks ago. My friend has a R33 GTS-T. The car felt really nice when i drove it for the first time. Everything worked smoothly and so on. The car was in my use for a whole week, because the owner was in the army and he couldn't go and take the car to inspection, so I had do that. In one week I drove about 300 miles with the R33. After returning the car to the owner I jumped in my own Almera and I felt somekind of misery and sadness when I started the engine and went on to the road. No power, no sound, nothing at all. Luckily I got through that stage quickly and I love my car again :D But when thinking rationally, a Almera or a Pulsar would be a much cheaper car to use and much reliable than a Skyline. And I'm quite sure that no-one in Finland has a VZ-R ;)

steadyrolling: Almost right. It's "Hyvaa paivaa" :D

BTW: VZ-R rear lights for sale. Check out my topic at the 'For sale' area.

The car was sold a few weeks ago for 5400 euros (about 4200 £).. Miss it already. I hope the new owner treats it well, because I did too. After the Almera was sold, I bought an MR2 SW20 '91 with a targa roof and n/a engine. It was cheap and in a good condition, so I couldn't resist to have one :D The only bad side of the car is the engine, I'd love to have a turbo model (as stock 5 seconds to 0-60 mph, so it's bloody fast for a Toyota).. ;)

Back
Top Bottom