hellra1ser2k's new mera pics...

• Thread starter Thread starter hellra1ser2k
  • Start date Start date
H

hellra1ser2k

ok, these are the new pics of the almera..... cant really tell but the graphics have a kinda glitter finish so they sparkle but it didnt come out in the pics.......

oh, and it hasnt been washed in a week or so :x

001.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

(posted a few cos couldnt decide which looked best - pics dont really do it justice)

U can see the glitter from the graphics on the last pics....

Looks nice, but please lose the 'sr20 power' sticker...

U not thought about smoothing the rear lights in to make the rear look better, ie just fliin the visible gaps, as it just looks like something has been stuck over the origional lights with new lights in

NeilSR said:
Looks nice, but please lose the 'sr20 power' sticker...

U not thought about smoothing the rear lights in to make the rear look better, ie just fliin the visible gaps, as it just looks like something has been stuck over the origional lights with new lights in

sticker is comin off soon......... and to mould into the whole tailgate would be mucho £££ plus ive seen it done and they look a bit small and lost on a big ass end of a car.

Sweet looking ride man, that front bumper is nuts. Really liking it.

looks like you've hand braked it into the middle of the road just infront of an oncoming learner lol :D
looks nice mate, i do like the new front bumper :cool:

looks really good! how'd ya get da lights like dat? custom job obvoiusly but was it easy? either way looks great!

So this is what you were hiding a while back!!lol

Looks sweet mate, very tidy, liking the lights!!

lights were a pain in the ass, but hey they are different.......

hellra1ser2k almera copyrite lol​

005.jpg

006.jpg

Gynx said:
are they legal by the way lol ? , rear fog ?

take a close look at the mesh on the bumper and you will see the reversing and the fog is a little hard to see but they are both there :D

Thought about having the Lighthousing painted black by the way ?, would fill out the space better & match well with the wheels & artwork :D

Gynx said:
Thought about having the Lighthousing painted black by the way ?, would fill out the space better & match well with the wheels & artwork :D

they were originally black........ looked better in red

Looks really good mate. Only one thing i might have added, the outer reflective rings on the rear lights. Just my taste, i would have prefered them to be a tad bigger just to fill the light housing.

So was it hard to do? and did you do a write up of the LED light install?

Back
Top Bottom