hellra1ser2k's new mera pics...

• Thread starter Thread starter hellra1ser2k
  • Start date Start date
Still cant beleive u beat me to the round rear lights! Got a set of phase 1s for playing with but now been beaten to it! bugger :mad:

Back to the drawing board :rolleyes: lol

P11GT said:
Looks really good mate. Only one thing i might have added, the outer reflective rings on the rear lights. Just my taste, i would have prefered them to be a tad bigger just to fill the light housing.

So was it hard to do? and did you do a write up of the LED light install?

grab multimeter and a friend who is operates the lights and pedals etc, find the wires then get splicing :D

some great ideas there mate, looks very nice! I agree with P11GT, just that the lights would be slightly nicer if they were a little bigger, apart from that it looks top bollox!!

AlmeraGTi said:
The lights look shit hot at night mate, i'm impressed :cool:

...even albert had good things to say about the car so i must be doing something right lol

hellra1ser2k said:
...even albert had good things to say about the car so i must be doing something right lol

Lol, yeah alberts not as bad as people make out once u get to know him mate
Anyways was a good event last night, congrats for getting some pix done by Max, hope we see them in a few months time and looking forward to the Ragit birthday bash :cool:

Where did you get those rear lights? DANM, they looked nice, And the front lights, they are ph1/2? I would like to paint my 1,4s lights, it's a little different chamber, but I would like to try, did you do it? - how did it work out?

Nice car you got there, give us some more pics, I se you have the back bumper from Jap? Nice that one.. ;)

cheeres.. (if it's not to mutch trouble?)

those rear tails are custom - made from a set of phase one rear lights.

headlights are phase two gti headlights.

Back
Top Bottom