Hey! I'm new, my name is Sinead and I'v

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shinzy11

Hey!

I'm new, my name is Sinead and I've bought my first car, which is a very mint (well.. gold ha) Almera Si.It's done 82, 232 miles (well 120 miles more than that now as I bought it from Wiltshire!)

From the logbook, it was registered in October 1995; kinda shocking when you see there's no rust at all on it :|! The previous owner had it for 6 years and she bought it from a friends grandad who bought it brand new.

The only issues with it is a random squeaking when in idle and the rev guage likes to think its doing 8000rpm when it's not even moving :| So clearly need to get that sorted but it's minor things :)

All in all i'm happy with it :) I thought i'd have to get a Micra (first time driver insurance is a paaain) but i've been fortunate enough to get this :D

'Nuff of me! Nice to meet you guys! (I'll take more photos when it stops raining!)

600540_10150921793504895_1286103492_n.jpg

Thanks guys! Managed to get out and clean her today :)

AlmeraII.jpg

Do you think she needs lowering? ;)

AlmeraPrimera.jpg

looks like a pretty clean example you have found there

always liked this colour for the fact it changes depending on the light onto it

welcome to the club

Haha! No worries, I'm used to people spelling it weird ways!

Yeah, there's one bluster of rust in the offside rear arch so gonna sort that out :)

And I've noticed it does change colour lol, but falling in love with it every day lol lame I know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom