Hey :)

Hi everyone :D

My names Rowan and I own a 1.4 ( I think) SI almera.. I say I think cos it quicker than any 1.4 I have been in and also it gets through too much petrol :(

Anyways will get some pics up soon :)

Also can someone tell me where to find the engine number on the N15 engines ?? been trying to find mine but have no idea where to start looked in the basic places with no luck :(

Thanks guys :)

aha yer I knew that :) but on my log book I have an engine number which is not this code... wondered if that could be found on the car?? I have a sneeky suspision that it isnt the ga14de ... for the sheer fact of it uses a lot of petrol ( averaging between 16mpg - 20mpg) and gets to 125mph ( had a nice bit of road to test ) and still pulls =/ any ideas lol ??

Welcome,

Look on the front of the engine to the right hand side, should begin GA14, GA16 or SR20 and have some numbers after it.

May well be covered in dirt so you may need to hunt for it.

Welcome to the club. Engine number is on the front of the engine as you look at the front of car. Look along the edge that the engine and gearbox meet. Be two flat areas of the block with number stamped into it.

Welcome to the club. Engine number is on the front of the engine as you look at the front of car. Look along the edge that the engine and gearbox meet. Be two flat areas of the block with number stamped into it.

Thank you, will do that tomorrow when its a bit brighter haha :)

I think the bad mpg and your right foot might be linked in someway not sure how though :p

How long have you owned an almera? and what brought you to the site out of interest.

I think the bad mpg and your right foot might be linked in someway not sure how though :p

How long have you owned an almera? and what brought you to the site out of interest.

Nope !!! I have been driving it sensible, can't afford petrol all the time on JSA lol!! only raced twice haha :D
And I bought the car last year , but it had to come off the road in Jan this year due to being a bit broken regards to springs n stuff so took it off the road and got it painted at the same time ;) lol and generally cos I love my almera and want to talk to people like me :D and learn some more things to help me with it :D

Back
Top Bottom