Hi all from Australia

Hello everyone, I just recently became a member of these forums and im from OZ. I've got a Pulsar SSS which is equivalent to your Almera GTI Phase 2, Except mine is 4 door. Hopefully i'll have some pics up soon but I look forward to putting all the useful information on these forums into good use. Cheers

Hi Mate,
The SSS is right mixture of sport and practicality, I think. I wish the version like that had been also offered in Europe but they sadly were not. I am pretty sure I owned it now instead of 3-door gti if they would be on market here. Greetings from Poland.

Hi Mate,
The SSS is right mixture of sport and practicality, I think. I wish the version like that had been also offered in Europe but they sadly were not. I am pretty sure I owned it now instead of 3-door gti if they would be on market here. Greetings from Poland.

Yeah mate thats true, although where ever you go, Someone is looking for something more "unique". Eg, Now in Aus. there are some guys importing 2 door vzr's. But nonetheless, the SSS is a great car to drive.

Back
Top Bottom