Hi from Ireland

Hey Folks
I just found this forum its a pity i didnt find it sooner anyway i have a 1999 Almera S and need help with a recently vandalised passenger wing mirror just wondering how to disconnect the power cable so i can remove the mirror any help would be great
Thanks
Kieran

welcome to the aoc Kieran.

unlucky with the wing mirror.

i think that you can remove it from the panel on the inside of the door frame, you can remove the triangluar piece of plastic to access the clip and then unclip it.

i think thats how to do it but i could be wrong, try doing a search on the forum as well to see what comes up.

hope this helps.

Thanks

Thanks Mate
I appreciate your advice greatly i will wait untill i actually get the replacement before messing around with it :)

Hi,

Like Will said, pull off the triangular cover CAREFULLY (clips break really easily)

Then all will become clear!

I'll also repeat this, be careful with the plastice screws, when taking off any panels.
If you do break any, and you go to Nissan for replacements (even 1 after doing you service and MOT) they will charge. And they are not identical, i.e. one for the front door panel may not fit one for the boot panel etc.

Red

Back
Top Bottom