Hollow out catalytic converter

Liam do you know anything on how the header for the sentra qg18de will fitt the almera qg18de :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I certainly do. It bolts right up to the engine, when i fitted mine i had a custom catback fitted at the same time so not sure if it will bolt up to a standard catback.

Makes a good difference to performance and a great noise too.

I-See-What-You-Did-There..png

Left over tint film came in good use over the number plates hahaa. :D

20151018_161310.jpg

20151018_161433.jpg

Yesss :) Looks a lot better when its a bit tinted :)

I would love to have this bodykit ! Deffo be loking after one...

Yeah thats the one i had. I fitted a sports cat with mine and had no O2 issues. Some people fitted the second sensor in an extensiontube in the down pipe which seems to fool the ecu.

Good luck finding a kit.... i know of 2 in the UK, neither of which will be sold.

I had a powercat 200cell sports cat and a custom made 2.25" catback.

Yes you need gaskets and they should come with the manifold.

Hey guys so i just installed my header (i will post a pic of it later) the car is pulling a lot more i can reallu feel it is quicker. I also just ordered an hyper voltage system. But now thats done what can i do next do increase my mera's performance ?
Thanks in regard :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Dude did you not see the Team dynamics I am advertising for my friend in the f/s section, think they would have been a fair bit cheaper then the 1s you purchased brand new and personally I think they would have looked much better. :)

I personally wouldn't throw money at the QG18. It'll still be slower than the average Saxo, 106 etc.

Back
Top Bottom