hopefully fiat tipo 'sedicivalvole' (no laughing)

Engine temp sensor needs replacing (New part supplied)
Coolant level sensor causing dash light to iluminate

Those quirky electrics, at a good price so far,

luckily i work next to fiat,spoke to the master tech there and been told this is common across most fiats/alfas.both easy fixes,just makes the car sometimes difficult to start is hot.not a problem for me to sort.

Older Euro cars rule, especially those ones. There was a maroon and black one with standard black wheels (standard wheels are also quite nice btw!) going about here a while back, which should have looked nasty in that combo, but actually looked really good. It's one of those designs that didn't look that special when it came out, but has aged much better than its competitors since it still looks pretty good now. About 145bhp as standard I think, so should have been close to a GTi. And yeah, galvanised as well, excellent! I really dig this purchase if you make it! :D

I think if 20VTs are in order though, you should buy the full Coupe 20VT, since they're even cooler and better looking. ;)

well,i went ahead and bought it.is so good to drive,feels more solid than the gti,the bilstein suspension is spot on. exhaust is awesome,2.5" straigh through,with a subtle 3" tailpipe.it makes some noise though! but a bloody good one.have just made contact with a couple of the old owners,who are gathering old info and stories on the car.try that with a gti! i can see why people are so passionate about italian cars. oh,and its quicker than my old gti. got a lift up in it,and kinda embarressed it on the way home. is slighty overfuelling due to a knackered 2nd coolant temp sender (tipos have 2).pics to follow.

Back
Top Bottom