interior options...

do any seats from the nissan range fit the almera? as th standard gti seats arent that great!

would ideally like front and back seats to all match, i know i can just get a pair of buckets for the front, but this isnt really what i want!

The GTi/SRi seats are the most supportive seats in the Almera range... What else would you put in there?

Nothing fits as standard, but with some modification anything will go in. Primera eGT leather seats go in quite easily apparantly...

you want seats from a 3 door ideally so its still easy to let people in the back, primera eGT seats are great but without some serious work getting people in the back will be a pain. the only option i could think of was to get sunny GTi/GTiR seats which are the same shape as eGT seats and swap the leather covers over, by that time you have bought 2 interiors on the off chance it will be ok though so i couldnt see much point. the backs are a mile off aswell, measured them up when i had the almera and they were much wider, by the time you have messed around trying to bodge them in i didnt see much point, the only way to do it properly is to get them done proffesionally which wont be cheap.

no chance mate, most of them are 2 seaters and even if you do find one, its a 2+2, not a true 4 seater so it'd look stupid.

heres what ive done in my car

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0596-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom