Irish V2 vzR N1

Looks like it had a nice tip in the front at some stage 2. My question is what did he do with the seats??? The kit is awful fibreglass tat! The worst thing is he probably thought he was doing good. It is cheap tho. There is another v2 N1 on the same site for sale for 12.5k!

WTF did he do to the cosmetics ? looks way better standard. gives me the impressions that the car has been ragged.

personally i dont see a huge fuss. correct me if im wrong, but the N1 was a basic shell, spoilers/kit optional. thin cloth seats and keep fit windows, for that price its worth buying and also buying some lights and a rear bumper and maybes some skirts, then sellin those that are fitted to the car at the minute. red recaros are a bonus if anything. probably slightly heavier but hold you in better. speculate to accumulate. like previously mentioned its 5k euros cheaper than another N1 on that site, i say its a good buy. like i said, correct me if im wrong...

Also you can flog the rear bumper and sideskirts to some chav on ebay, then spend the proceeds on some VZR rear lights. Get some splitters and skirts off O_dog too.

dont see the problem,
remove skirts save weight, replace bumper, not a hard task corbs must have a million of them

I rang him to see did he still have original orange seats but no the car is as it came in from japan all he done was rear bumper/side skirts/rear lights.

The back seats are the original orange but have been re-trimmed in red to match front. This is a cheap N1 and is very salvagable. Poor fella doesnt realise how rare and valuable it would be as a standard N1 with the orange interior.

I've a 2000 N1 version2 in from japan the end of march but it doesnt have the orange interior if someone is loooking for a real minter.

Well hows all, i know this N1, its in my town, He did Feck all to this car, thats the way it came in from Japan with the seats and rear lights but i was told it was very slow for a N1

Back
Top Bottom