Iso lead for n16, which one?

am looking to change my standard cd player to a aftermarket one, but confused on which iso lead to buy,
i have a n16 phase 2 the one with the display unit on top without sat nav.
if anyone can help me out to find the correct iso lead, also steering wheel control adaptor would be great.

Just to add to this. My dash looks like this (there is a screen above it but no satnav)

The leads from the back of the stereo look like this (note the big plug is not part of it - it's just an ISO lead I bought which I thought would fit - it doesn't).

I've been through two ISO leads, one is this one and the other was the PC2-76-4 lead which Halfords ordered in for me.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Autoleads-PC2-76-4-Audio-Harness-Adaptor/dp/B000XUUNJA

At this stage I'm guessing it's a case of having someone solder in an ISO lead, is that right?

Just buy yourself a ISo male plug and wire it in. Much easier then messing about as there are a few almera to iso's

You womt get an ISO for that system as the unit doubles up as the climate control so cant be disconnected as you lose those controls. Ill be wirimgcin my own CD player at some and will do a how-to to help out others.

Reactions: olu
You womt get an ISO for that system as the unit doubles up as the climate control so cant be disconnected as you lose those controls. Ill be wirimgcin my own CD player at some and will do a how-to to help out others.

let us know how you get on mate as i want to change cd cos its not working., and want to install my own

Has anyone solved this problem? My CD-player stopped working and a replacement unit is £400! Is the only way to get an aftermarket radio in to make your own ISO lead?
Thx.
Jesper

Back
Top Bottom