JAe !

good piccies guys, looks like i missed a cracking weekend,

will deffinately be there next year, nothings getting done to to the car this winter.

Thought you'd crashed it? Not at Jae?

How's it loookin?
yeah that was before my crash lol. all the wires were tidy. I stripped all the audio out.

I am going to get a quote to see how much it is going to cost to repair on wednesday and then get the insurance sorted out. I hate god dam course work otherwise I would of been at JAE

(sorry to hijack)
damage 2 front wings bonnet bumper and 2 headlights. They should repair it. I hope they do I put £700 worths of sound deadening into that car.

Yeh, foot to the floor:(...I have a big list of excuses the main one being it's not '100%' and it was on 95ron, but I'll give it to him...his car shifts.

his is quick, but i was well surprised he reckons he was only on 5k in 4th

yeah that was before my crash lol. all the wires were tidy. I stripped all the audio out.

I am going to get a quote to see how much it is going to cost to repair on wednesday and then get the insurance sorted out. I hate god dam course work otherwise I would of been at JAE

(sorry to hijack)
damage 2 front wings bonnet bumper and 2 headlights. They should repair it. I hope they do I put £700 worths of sound deadening into that car.

PICS!!!! PICS!!!

What happened?

TBH going by what you are saying, I'd be surprised if the car isn't written off if you go through insurance. Taking a while to get it fixed so can't be too bad?

IMG_9300.jpg

IMG_9283.jpg

IMG_9282.jpg

IMG_9281.jpg

IMG_9280.jpg

IMG_9279.jpg

IMG_9278.jpg

IMG_9277.jpg

IMG_9220.jpg

IMG_9219.jpg

IMG_9218.jpg

IMG_9217.jpg

IMG_9216.jpg

IMG_9214.jpg

IMG_9213.jpg

IMG_9211.jpg

IMG_9210.jpg

IMG_9209.jpg

IMG_9314.jpg

IMG_9316.jpg

IMG_9319.jpg

awesome pics, always wanted some moving pics! i'm sure tallpaul was taking some too.

Back
Top Bottom