just my luck

well on my way to deliver a PC this afternoon, I was going down a lane to a customers house on a freshly graveled road when a transit van came round a blind corner and because I was going down the hill on this loose gravel I slide straight into him.
07082008423.jpg

07082008425.jpg

07082008426.jpg

07082008427.jpg

07082008429.jpg

07082008430.jpg

07082008431.jpg

Jesus! Bad luck, your ok though? That cars a goner. First time ive ever seen airbags go off in an Almera though.

and I was only doing 20mph, luckily I'v got a doner almera sri so I'll be fixing it, my dads checked it over and structurley its alright, and the engine runs, I even managed to drive it somewhere for the RAC van to get it

^ as above, sad to see it. my mom had an car accident yesterday on the way from work. micra is write off for sure eek.
could have been alot worst fella.

david

Airbags do more harm than good IMO. But shit, bad luck mate - that's a sickener. But come on - we're not the coppers - all that from 20mph? Transit doing 100mph?! :confused:

Dammn dude.. Bad luck! I had an equal accident like this one.. The only thing I can say is: ' It's sad to see an Almera in this situation, but it's material and replaceble.. As long as ur healthy, it's okay!'

Airbags do more harm than good IMO. But shit, bad luck mate - that's a sickener. But come on - we're not the coppers - all that from 20mph? Transit doing 100mph?! :confused:

yeah, it was only 20mph, then van had pretty much come to a stop, coz he was going up the hill, but you should have seen the state of my old porsche 924 when that hit a tree at 20mph

how your neck? hint, hint.

any liability been claimed? police involved?

think the only bit bother youll have fixing it up is the airbags NB make sure you replace the seat pretensioners before puttin airbag in! fixed a mates 206 but he didnt replace the tensioners and when the airbag was connected up it blew, luckily id took the battery off for him to fit everything, he wasnt gonna!

Damn, I'm sorry about your loss!

Good to see that you walked away though.

On another note, I remember AGES ago that we were gonna make a GRAVEYARD of all the smashed up almeras?

Back
Top Bottom