kicked out

the foorum keeps kicking me out! If I sign back in it says logging in . . . then bang I cant post.
if i look at the bottom of the page I can see myself logged in! the only way I can get around it is to turn the pc off and turn it back on! is it the forum or my lap top?
thanks Richie

i've been gettin this since the switch to the new site as well, but only sometimes. BUT..every single time go to different webpage and then come back, i'm logged out - even though the bottom it says i'm still signed in??:confused:

never happened on the old site:p oh well - learnt to live with it now

If your using internet explorer you might find this. I got pissed off with it so much i now use FireFox purely to go on this site :rolleyes:
Try it, its a free download...

Hmm interesting, I'll look into this and see what I can find.

Are you still typing almeraownersclub.com in by the way?

try clearing your cookies and try again as you may have one saved from the old site?
or even clear your temp internet files

try clearing your cookies and try again as you may have one saved from the old site?
or even clear your temp internet files

tried this with 'ccleaner' if that's what you mean? think it clears cookies, temp files and all that stuff? dunno what i'm on about!!

@james... yeah still typing .com - will try .net now tho...

Hmm interesting, I'll look into this and see what I can find.

Are you still typing almeraownersclub.com in by the way?

well for gods sake!!!! all this time i've been gettin annoyed at signin in all the time, and .net works fine!:O

oh well seems fine now, cheers james

Mine literally would log me out every click or change i attempted, haven't tried using .net address yet... not too bothered now, as long as it works...

I think it's down to the framed redirect from .com to .net. We're still looking into actually moving this site back over to .com, but the current hosts of the .com aren't being very helpful at the moment!!

no this is how you resolve it.

In Internet Explorer.

Select Tools, then Internet Options.

Select the "Privacy" tab, and select the Advanced Button.

Check the box, "Automatically Override Cookie Handling" and "Always Allow Session Cookies", and other options always make sure they are at Allow, and then select Ok and thats it all done

Back
Top Bottom