Lady_'mera's new ride :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the almera interior is nothin to be proud of the standard cloth is horrid but everythin is solid enough same with saxo

Arent we all forgetting that after 2000 the almera was made by the french?! the same people that make the citroens... :rasp:

i prefer the interior to my saxo than to when i had my almera... the almera was plasticy, clumpy and cheaply made, and mine was an N15!

lady_'mera said:
Arent we all forgetting that after 2000 the almera was made by the french?!

It wasn't. It was designed in Japan and built in Sunderland. I don't really mind saxo's as long as they're not chavv'd up, same with any car really!

K33 ELV said:
It wasn't. It was designed in Japan and built in Sunderland. I don't really mind saxo's as long as they're not chavv'd up, same with any car really!

thats you told lady mera lol

shaun said:
whats the difference the engine will only rev so much before the rev limiter kicks in to stop any damage (unless your car is french- nation of wimps!)

your not very bright are you? You'll be one of these people thats complaining that your gearbox has broke/clutch burnt out/ engine not running right in a few months.
If you know nothing about mechanics and think you should redline your car everywhere then perhaps www.stupidboyracers.co.uk might suit you better.
btw(hitting the rev limiter is damaging enough never mind doing 7K everwhere you go)

lady-mera said:
Arent we all forgetting that after 2000 the almera was made by the french?! the same people that make the citroens..

here I am defending the choice and then you start posting shit aswell :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom