Lead's N15 Sedan Project

Tasty car, I like it a lot!

Thanks :D I like the way you've put the AOC web address on your strut brace. Looks really good. Nice car all round :)

Like an engine and gearbox? :D

Sweet looking whip might i add.

Haha, I wish it was that simple. But yeah, there's a turbo conversion in the works for the 1.6 and I'm going to do a gearbox mod to give my car a LSD. Nice red lip on your GTi rims on the maroon car! I love your Autech kitted GTi. I'm on the hunt for a pair of the orange indicators. I painted mine up a while ago and it looks great (pic below). I'd like a pair of genuine ones eventually.

Sorry about the quality of the pic, it was just off my mobile. Thanks to Spectrix for giving me a hand with them! They turned out fantastically :D

n15_carpark_orange.jpg

VZ-R Brace Installed =)
Thanks inahole!!!! Excuse the dirty engine bay :(
brace_engine_bay_1.jpg

brace_engine_bay_side_1.jpg

Brace Comparison - SSS (red) vs. VZ-R (black)
Just thought this would be a quite a good thing to show the differences between our braces. These braces are quite different in design. The VZ-R brace is a little higher and kicks back towards the firewall. I've noticed that the SSS brace gives "tighter" turning, but the VZ-R brace does give better grip (like the back end when I turn with the VZ-R brace doesn't kick out as bad ). So both have their advantages.
braces_separated.jpg

braces_together.jpg

JDM Slimline Wind Deflectors
drivers_defelctors_1.jpg

passenger_deflectors_1.jpg

passenger_deflectors_2.jpg

Stock SSS Rear Floor Mats
rear_floor_mat.jpg

Hope you like!

Brace looks great.

I'm still grilleless :(

:eek: I'll go down to the post office today and enquire, it should be with you. I posted it via Aussie post. I think I'll look into DHL next time, they seem faster...I'll let you know what the deal is when I get home.

My god how can you dare to say 'Excuse the dirty engine bay'! That's very clean.

I'm liking what you're doing with this :)

Haha, thanks :O

Yeah Paul, how dare you :P haha. Looks incredible mate. :thumb:

Thanks Chris!

Any sign of the VZr skirts going on? they would look great!

Skirts will be going on after the turbo conversion :D

truelly stunning car dude, the shots up the mountain are awesome!!

Cheers :D

what more can I say. it looks stunning. simple but effective mods :-)

Thanks!

Hey all, Im new here, someday I was going to sign up. Thats lovely man, I had one just like yours, but it wasn't in as good as shape =D. The GA15DE was a great little engine, turbo would be savage, or you could get a sr20ve and turbo that! :). Would love to have it back again.. Really miss her..

I just got my new pulsar saloon in December last. Its a VZ-R. Here's some pics. More about her here. http://www.almeraownersclub.net/showthread.php?t=29455

340007729a9617993597o.jpg

340007729a9617996515o.jpg

Thanks man, ah not at all, both different cars =) I only realized it was a forum for members cars, so I put mine in.

Paul will cream his pants. He and I were amazed by the kit on your car after seeing pics of it on the net a while back. Welcome.

Hey all, Im new here, someday I was going to sign up. Thats lovely man, I had one just like yours, but it wasn't in as good as shape =D. The GA15DE was a great little engine, turbo would be savage, or you could get a sr20ve and turbo that! :). Would love to have it back again.. Really miss her..

I just got my new pulsar saloon in December last. Its a VZ-R. Here's some pics. More about her here. http://www.almeraownersclub.net/showthread.php?t=29455

Thanks for posting them up :D As Chris mentioned, we saw that car online a little while back. I like it :) What rear extensions are they? Also, is that a genuine bar? Mine will have the skirts on sometime soon, can't wait :D

Way to shit on his parade. haha. That's a nice car mate, sure Lead will love it.

Haha, nah he didn't shit on my parade, I love to check out other N15 sedans, always good to see other peoples ideas/interpretations of the car.

Paul will cream his pants. He and I were amazed by the kit on your car after seeing pics of it on the net a while back. Welcome.

Haha, yes, yes we were :P *creaming has occured* :rolleyes:

Cheers man! :), Did you see it on tradecarview? Where is the genuine bar btw?

The front bar of the car, is it a genuine Nissan item? Just curious as I've not seen a Autech bar on a sedan before :) I'm not sure where Chris found the pics but he showed them to me a while back and we both had a good perve :cool: Haha.

The front bar of the car, is it a genuine Nissan item? Just curious as I've not seen a Autech bar on a sedan before :) I'm not sure where Chris found the pics but he showed them to me a while back and we both had a good perve :cool: Haha.

That we did ;) haha.

Hi all, long time no update!

A few updates:
- Extractors
- High Flow Cat
- B&M Short Shifter
- 300ZX Leather Gear Knob
- SR-V Grille
- TE37 Rays Volk Racing Rims

Thanks to Greggers from PGA for the tyres for my TE37's and for Brisbane Mobile Tyres for fitting and balancing :) More pics will follow soon when I have my better camera on me and there's more light (the day I took the pic was quite cloudy!).

Please let me know what you think :D

te37s_pic_1_800_600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom