Liam's Derv

Ive got black mirror covers in the garage, was going to fit them because the blue ones are pretty scratched. I want a gold badge, I know where to get one, but the guys a bit of a Jerk.

That'll do.

9F1XDHU.jpg

Have you dropped her... Got any more piccies please.

Not a bad little spec list for a "daily".

Turbo Technics Hybrid Turbo
3" Custom Phil Turbo back with decat
Blitz Panel Filter
BC Racing BR RA Coilovers
Ronal Twist Alloys Powdercoated Black
15mm Hubcentric Spacers on the Rear
Poly Rear Engine Mount
Poly Gear Selector Bushes
Poly Front Wishbones & ARB Droplinks
Poly Rear Trailing Arm Bushes
Braided Hoses and DOT 5.1
280mm Primera Rear Disc Upgrade
Impreza Drivers Bucket Seat
Vibe SE-K 6.5" Componants
Fusion 10" Sub and Amp
*coilovers

So yes it's dropped.

And some more pics in JAE photo thread.

-phone-

I has no pics. If someone would be kinda enough to post the JAE photos in here that would be great.

Got a boost gauge. GlowShift 35psi boost only gauge with 7 colour LED backlighting. £49 inc taxes from the States, not too bad imo.

Also squirted a bit of cavity wax in the chassis and some underseal round the rear of the sills.

Also bought silicone joiner to link custom 2" map pipe to intake manifold. All ready for welded boost pipes now.

Reactions: edk
Not made it yet mate. Ive got hold of some stainless plate and am just waiting on a tap set arriving so I can make a boss/flange for the map sensor. Then when I visit CP all he needs to do is weld it onto the pipework.

I reckon it would save you quite a bit making your own boss from some ally plate, I imagine a fabricator will charge quite a bit for it.

Yeah depends on the sensor seal and where it is.

If you're making one up, do two and I'll sort you out with monies.

I wouldnt have thought it would seal it that, the body of the sensor isnt smooth. Standard seal is a small oring.

ill see how the first one goes and if its works ill make you one out of ally as im guessing youd want ally pipes.

Reactions: edk
Back
Top Bottom