Long Time...

Well I have very little free time due to work and course work etc, so I don't get a great deal of time to spend my money, so I thought I'd save it till I'm finished with all of it and treat myself :O

I don't drink/smoke etc, so that saves money, I'm also in two bands (being a drummer of 9 years) so I get £20-30 an hour from gigs, so maybe £60 a night, which can happen 2-3 times a month, so that gets saved if it's not needed.

If you can save it then do it, I guess I'm kinda sensible with my money, though I doubt that will be the case when I get a Mera :lol: Whoot!

Yikes, don't I sound interesting :lol:

Benskett said:
Humm, been shown a Autech engine in action - VVL looks sweet, not sure on the styling. Could it be changed to look similar to a GTI ph2?

its the VZR with VVL mate, the VZR is a japanese import 1.6 with 170 or 200 bhp (from memory), big problem at the moment is that a crash report is needed to register them over here, that isnt available so until the cars are 10 years old they cant be brought over, think the earliest ones are 10 years old this year though.

Autech is conventional cams but is more powerful than the GTi, would imagine there would be a few offers to swap the Autech bumper for a p2 GTi one, think the Autech ones fetch pretty decent prices

Back
Top Bottom