edd54e5a.jpg

20eddf24.jpg

5dd1f039.jpg

73179e07.jpg

HPIM0068.jpg

05fc9526.jpg

0b408c6c.jpg

HPIM0055.jpg

thats a really nice that like, absolutly beautiful car. how much has that thing cost u like??
i absolutly fucking love it!

love the car lucino, cant wait to see it!! (again) the colour is amazing and the rear lights really set it off! btw, where did you get the tein man stickers? i want some!

gadger said:
thats a really nice that like, absolutly beautiful car. how much has that thing cost u like??
i absolutly fucking love it!
Well it cost me 9,500 yoyo's,it was standard when i bought it last summer.Iv'e only seen one other blue lucino vzr in dublin but it did'nt have the kit on it ie,skirts,splitters.The guy who owned it said he had only ever seen one other and that was mine.By the way the wheels are not te37's even though i wish they were,they are rota's however still look good!

dub_almera said:
love the car lucino, cant wait to see it!! (again) the colour is amazing and the rear lights really set it off! btw, where did you get the tein man stickers? i want some!
I got them with my suspension,i have some left but they are smaller and a little different you can have em if you want!

Back
Top Bottom