Lucino Vz-r Pics

lucino vzr 1 said:
I got them with my suspension,i have some left but they are smaller and a little different you can have em if you want!

yeah!! give them to me!!! i'll get them off you on the rolling road day yeah? thanks!!!

Paul D GTi said:
I definatly want a set of those back lights :D
I want the whole car!!!!

We need these in England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Id Chop my balls off for that car cause i know for a fact my balls could end up costing me more than i ever could spend on that!! lol

Its a lovely car lad. I'm looking forward to having a proper look next week.

Side note: If you really want those lights let me know. I'm going to get a set for myself so I'll have the orange on top ones for sale, but I can get more sets of the clear on top if they're wanted. Unfortuneatly it'll have to be money up front as I don't have the money to buy anything more than 1 set, plus it'd be a bit of a group buy. I have the price for a set here somewhere. I'll dig it out later and post it up.

yeh... ditto with the lights...

i've got two sets of orange ones lying around but no clear ones... YET!

its a damn tidy car tho!

Very nice car. I'm gonna make a couple of comments, don't think I'm hating on your car :)

Can you not get a 3" pipe in there for a cold feed, that one looks a bit inadequate.
I've seen a few cars with the plastic wire wrap stuff and IMO it looks tacky.
What's the breather filter on the intake pipe for ?? It's after the MAF.
I'm just gonna shake my head at the red bull can :lol:

As I said though, nice car :thumb:

Wine, red and silver are rare. Wine is manky though. It was a wine 99 that I drove first.

Wine vzr? - not a nice colour lol
i've seen a silver VZR in Rathcoole before, theres one in the trader at the mo aswell, i think theres a navy one aswell, was a hatchback, some guy in dublin

dub_almera said:
Wine vzr? - not a nice colour lol
i've seen a silver VZR in Rathcoole before, theres one in the trader at the mo aswell, i think theres a navy one aswell, was a hatchback, some guy in dublin

Yeah I seen that silver one Leixlip last week, i think its the same one as in the trader, never seen a wine one don't think it would be too nice

That is a really nice car! i dont think theres much chance of me getting one though if they're so rare in Ireland, non-existant in england :O

Anyone know the model of those wheels? Rota _____ they look awesome!

K33 ELV said:
That is a really nice car! i dont think theres much chance of me getting one though if they're so rare in Ireland, non-existant in england :O

Their starting to pop up more and more now over here, weren't as rare as when i got the car, maybe they'll start hittin the uk soon..
the n1's are the rares one, wont find many of them!

K33 ELV said:

Anyone know the model of those wheels? Rota _____ they look awesome!
Rota Grid..I was goinna buy a pair on Saturday but I dont know now..lovely wheel..not to flashy which is why i like um

Back
Top Bottom